Monday 10 June 2013

Scarf Wrap Sandals

 
      Hello!

     Why keep the scarf wrapped just around our neck???
     I was thinking these days what else could I do with my scarves... I was (like always) surfing in the internet and then I saw a cool sandal with a scarf around an ankle! Such I good idea, right guys? 
     So here I got  some photos for you folks get inspired. 

                                                           






                            Here we have a easy way to do it: 


     You know I've always seen the DIY potential in scarves, and aren't these sandals from Avec Moderation fun? Using a simple pair of sandals and silky scarves, you could easily recreate the look. While the chances of thrifting an identical pair of scarves are slim to none, you could always pick up two scarves from a fast fashion joint like H&M or cut a large scarf in two.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment