Monday 27 May 2013

Starting to know you Folks!

Hey there!
     My name is Nicole Hoffmann (but you can call me Nick). I'm 18 years old and I'm from the warm country BRAZIL!
     In the beginning of this year (2013) I decided that I wanted to visit a new country and learn a new language and culture.
     Now I'm studying a Victoria High School (Vic High) in Victoria BC, Canada. I had the luck of taking this amazing class FASHION DESIGN and in this moment we are having this challenge: Do your own Fashion Blog!!! (Isn't that awesome?!?) 
     Then I got me thinking:" what should I write about?"  I started thinking about my own clothing, what I brought to Canada, so  I asked myself : What am I always wearing?  What is my favorite accessory? 
     Then my theme came into my mind: Scarves!!!
     So here we go explore this cute accessory!!!
     I hope you enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment